The Region of Asiana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

***The Asiana Constitution***

3 posters

Go down

***The Asiana Constitution*** Empty ***The Asiana Constitution***

Post by Primearch (Surian Empire) Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:43 am

***The Asiana Constitution*** 51420ab8-82d8-4b74-bcc3-c7a6d59a8c1e

***The Asiana Constitution***

The Preamble
We, the Nations of the Region of Asiana, in order to form a more stable, productive, and safe region, as well as establish justice, ensure international tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and to secure liberty to ourselves and our prosperity, do ordain and officially establish the Constitution of the Region of Asiana.

Article I: Rights of Asiana's Member Nations
I. All member nations of Asiana have the right to leave the Region of Asiana at its own discretion.
II. All nations are fully and wholly independent states, and are governed by themselves and not that of the regional government of Asiana.
III. All unalienable rights of nations are not to be infringed on.
IV. Nations have the right to a fair trial before ejection or being banned.
V. All members have the right to post ideas for bills and amendments.

Article II: Duties of the Region's Government Officials and Member Nations

Section I: The President and the Vice President
The President acts as the main representative for the region in all region to region matters, as well as chief executive. He is allowed to make treaties with other regions, but the treaty must go through the general populace before it is formally ratified. The President is democratically elected by the general populace of the region, otherwise known as the Asiana Assembly. He has the power to establish treaties with foreign nations, veto a bill that can be passed through the Asiana Assembly, declare war, as well as introduce and vote on the Asiana Assembly's bills and resolutions. The President also has the right to fire any of the ministers of the region.
The Vice President is also voted into office through a democratic election, and chosen by the member nations of the region. The Vice President helps the President with day to day duties, as well as automatically acts as chief executive of the region in any case of emergency in which the president is absent or inactive.

Section II: The Asiana Assembly
The Asiana Assembly is the main body of the regional government and deals with issues that regard to the region as a whole. All member nations of Asiana, whether it is the president of the region or just a member nation of the region, all nations have equal political power here in the Asiana Assembly. Nations automatically become part of this assembly when it joins the Region of Asiana. A Speaker of the Assembly is elected by the members of the region. The Asiana Assembly is responsible for introducing and voting into effect/killing the introduced bills/resolutions/laws. All member nations of Asiana must abide by the rules passed by the Asiana Assembly. (unless vetoed on by president) Any nation may introduce a law/resolution/bill into the floor of the assembly, and the members of the Asiana Assembly casts their votes on the bill/resolution/law and send it to the regional president to be signed into effect or be vetoed.

Section III: The Ministers of Asiana
Member nations of the Region of Asiana have the right to apply for any of the minister positions. The President will be responsible for choosing the member nations to become ministers for the region.
Minister of Foreign Affairs (MoFA): The MoFA is to deal with other regions along with the president. He is also responsible for recuritment of nations.
Minister of Internal Affairs (MoIA): The MoIA is to deal with the Populace and welcome the new arrivals into the region. He/she is also responsible for keeping records in the region such as who served in what office from ___ to ___ and how many terms were served. Then the most important is to help resolve issue between nations in the region.
Minister of Justice (MoJ): The MoJ is responsible for making Constitutional reviews to see if a new proposal is Constitutional or not. They also decide the verdict by the juries decision of the defendent or prosecutor of within the political body of the region.

Article III: Election Rules

Section I: Voting
Each member is given one vote to cast their vote for a presidential candidate running for the regional presidential office. Any member nations are allowed to run for regional presidency, but NATIONS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO VOTE FOR THEMSELVES IN THE ELECTION! Voting for himself in the election will be counted as regional corruption, and the candidate may be disqualified from the presidential race.

Section II: Election Process

The elections for regional presidency will be held every 3 months. No slander of any kind will be permitted. Those found guilty of it are to be removed from the presidential race. ONE WEEK is permitted every cycling third months for the presidential candidate to campaign. (Nations can start voting in the first week.) At the end of the one allowed, votes will be counted and a new regional president will be sworn into office.

Article IV: Amendments
Section I: Amendment Process
I. Majority vote by the people must be voted on before the amendment is active.
II. Amendments must be in a proper format.
III. Amendments can vary from anything besides editing the Preamble.

Article V: Checks and Balances

Section I: The President and the Vice President
The President can veto an amendment, a bill, or a resolution that has already been passed through the Asiana Assembly. The President can also fire ministers from their office in the region. He may dismiss / fire the vice president as well at his will. This ofcourse, greatly reduces his chance of ever becoming the regional president again.

Section II: The Asiana Assembly
The Asiana Assembly can override a veto made by the regional presdient if a 2/3 vote is in favor of the vetoed bill/resolution/law. A meet must be set at a given time and a 2/3 vote must be finalized at the allowed time. The assembly also has the right to impeach / fire the regional president, as in relieve the regional president of his presidential duties. A majority vote must be in favor of the president's impeachment for the president to be fired.

Primearch (Surian Empire)

Back to top Go down

***The Asiana Constitution*** Empty Re: ***The Asiana Constitution***

Post by President Kim (Korena) Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:09 pm

Very good. Smile Thank you for investing time into creating this. Just know that I'll be making some slight changes to it, though. Good work! Wink
President Kim (Korena)
President Kim (Korena)
Admin

https://regionofasiana.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by President Kim (Korena) Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:39 pm

OK, I've made some corrections. What do you guys think about on our region's Constitution?
President Kim (Korena)
President Kim (Korena)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by V-President Lee Jae Hyung Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:43 pm

Hello there president!
Glad to see our Region is properly up and running.
Quick question, is it possible for me to be voted out of office?
If so how often will we hold our elections?

V-President Lee Jae Hyung

Back to top Go down

Post by President Kim (Korena) Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:20 pm

Yes, me or you or any other elected official can be impeached from office by a majority vote.
We'll do elections every 3 months or so.
President Kim (Korena)
President Kim (Korena)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down